H1 Food Grade Grease
Alimex-1 is distinguished by its exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point and perform under water washout. It is a state of the art, high performance grease which has been developed by complexing modified, overbased, calcium sulfonates. This technology in many ways outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as Lithium Complex, Aluminum Complex and Polyurea.
Alimex-1 is a certified H-1 grease for incidental contact with food. It is designed for use in all food processing areas including mixing, baking, cooking, frying, stirring, packaging, cleansing, bottling and canning.
Food approved standard H-1:
NSF No.: 128001 CFIA No.: /L125
- Exceptional mechanical stability
- High dropping point, ASTM D 2265: 318°C (608°F)
- High load carrying capacity ASTM D 2509=27.2kg (60 lbs)
- Excellent resistance to wear and corrosion
- Does not dry
- Excellent resistance to wash out ASTM D 1264, at 80°C (175°F) %lost: 0.5